Short break, big impact
With Les Gets being just over an hour from Geneva airport, you can be on the slopes within 4.5 hours of leaving the UK. Skiing on your arrival and departure day really helps to get the most out of your short break, and as we can arrange your ski hire and liftpass in advance, you can focus on enjoying yourself during your precious time away. Staying just a few days in resort means your hire and pass costs are less, and even the flights are cheaper mid-week. So why not pre-empt those winter blues and book a short ski break in Les Gets!
We offer short breaks in 2 of our chalets, Chalet Bruyeres and Luxury Chalet Elise des Alpes. We also have limited availability in Chalet Elise. Prices start from £325 – please contact us with your enquiry – we can sometimes be flexible with dates.
Short breaks in Chalet Elise des Alpes – best for luxury
This outstanding luxury chalet with sauna is really something special, so we provide a premium catered service to Chalet Elise des Alpes.
- Full English breakfast, plus cereals, pastries and other Continental options.
- Homemade cake or biscuits for afternoon tea.
- Dedicated chalet chef to prepare a 4-course feast, preceded by canapés.
- A selection of good quality wines with the meal, and complimentary beer and soft drinks.
- All bed linen, towels and a bath-robe provided.
- Bedrooms and communal area cleaned daily.
Short breaks in Chalet Bruyeres – best for value
With outdoor hot tub and located just 3 mins from the piste, holidays at Chalet Bruyeres are excellent value.
Your short break in Chalet Bruyeres will include:
- Full breakfast (continental and different daily cooked option).
- Freshly baked cake or biscuits for afternoon tea.
- 4-course evening meal with wine.
- Bedrooms and communal areas cleaned daily.
- All bed linen and towels provided, towel change upon request.
- Staff have one day off a week.
Choose between a 3 or 4 day break
Our short skiing breaks can be booked from Sunday-Thursday (4-night break) or Thursday-Sunday (3-night break). There is one day off during the 4-night break where breakfast is provided but not the evening meal. Longer short breaks of 5 or 6 days can be arranged to suit your needs, so please contact us with your requirements.
While we do our very best to accommodate all the needs of our guests, we can only guarantee access to bedrooms from 2pm on the arrival day, and ask guests to vacate rooms by 10am on the day of departure. We are always happy to store your bags in a secure garage within the chalet though, so you can book the flights that best suit you.
Ski hire and lift pass costs
The cost of your Les Gets/ Morzine ski pass or the whole ski area (Portes du Soleil) is cheaper as you’ll have fewer days skiing, and ski hire will be less too. Here’s a guide to these prices (based on winter season 2016/17):
Les Gets/ Morzine ski pass (€107 for a 3 day break, €136 for 4 days)
Portes du Soleil ski pass (€139 for a 3 day break, €179 for 4 days)
Intermediate skis and ski boot hire (€85 for a 3 day break, €120 for 4 days)
Related blog articles
Skiing in the Portes du Soleil