The small town of Les Gets has the best of both worlds, with great local skiing on the Les Gets and Morzine slopes, and easy access to the vast Portes du Soleil ski system, which covers a whopping 650km of piste.
Here’s a brief overview of the skiing locally and in the wider PDS. Please use the links to the left for more detailed information.
Les Gets and Morzine ski area
- 120km of piste
- 48 ski lifts
- 67 ski runs
- A self-contained and newly developed beginners’ area
on the mountain with 4 designated ski lifts
- A ‘snow garden’ on the slopes in the village for little
ones learning to ski
- A video park where you can watch how stylish you
were(n’t?!) descending the ski slopes!
- A boardercross and snowpark
The Portes du Soleil ski area
- 650 km of piste
- 194 ski lifts
- 296 ski runs
- 11 snowparks
- 4 boardercross
- The area covers 12 resorts in both France and Switzerland
Familiy skiing holidays in Les Gets
Have a look at our section on children and families – Les Gets is a fantastic ski resort for families, and we have a lot to say on the matter! Here’s a quick over-view though: