We have been running Chalet Bruyeres with a slightly different catered service to our other chalets, but we have now decided to upgrade it. This means that guests staying in this chalet will receive the same catered service as those staying in the Forestiere and Elise.
- Continental breakfast with different daily hot option
- Afternoon tea
- 4-course evening meal with wine (starter, main, dessert and cheeseboard)
- Rooms cleaned daily
- Dressing gown and slippers provided for outdoor hot tub
Chalet Bruyeres is a great chalet, and is where we ourselves choose to stay when we ski with our own young family.
- Outdoor hot tub (the kids love it)
- 3 minutes walk to the piste
- 2 minutes walk to the town centre
- The chalet is all on one level, so no stairs
- Rooms are carpeted
- Spacious layout to the chalet
- It has a relaxed and friendly feel to it
This season we’re also looking to put a DVD player into room 3, and to improve storage facilities in the bedrooms.
We offer 3 or 4 night short breaks to this chalet, and prices start from £345.
Here’s as close as we can offer to a taster of what may be on the menu in Chalet Bruyeres this year:
Poached egg, one of the different daily hot options for breakfast.
Salad Savoyarde, with a comte cruton.
Chicken wrapped in jambon cru with an ivory sauce and mashed potato.
A dish of braised red cabbage and roasted courgettes.
Honey semifreddo with a raspberry coulis.
All this has made me hungry, I’m off to get a snack!