Ever thought of a summer holiday in the Alps? Well, without wanting to put too fine a point on it, you should do! Here are 10 great reasons to spend your summer holiday in Les Gets this year:
1. It’s beautiful (check out our video for a taster of what summer’s like in les Gets).
2. Get in shape – chuck in the gym membership and walk up a few mountains! (Read our blog on walking in the Alps).
3. Relax – soak up the atmosphere of a sleepy French village in the mountains…oh, and we’ll do all the cooking.
4. Great for children – there’s loads of activities you can do to exhaust the little angels.
5. Be adventurous – why not try paragliding, whitewater rafting or canyoning!
6. Swim in a mountain lake – Cat’s favourite thing to do.
7. Smack golf balls into a lake (but not the one Cat’s swimming in!) – Jim’s favourite thing to do.
8. Have a day mountain biking – it’s the best place in Europe for it as there are so many lifts that take you up hill, and so many great tracks that go downhill!
9. A wonderful climate – Summer is really warm, but that gentle Alpine breeze means you stay feeling refreshed.
10. We’re offering 20% off any remaining bookings for the summer!
Hope to see you out here folks.
Jim and Cat